Barberton, Ohio – JohnDow’s Dynamic division recently introduced its NEW programmable sensor solution, the DVT Pro-Select system. These sensors are an addition to Dynamic’s growing list of full line TPMS products and tools. The Pro-Select includes three part numbers (DVT-P3152, DVT-P4332 and DVT-P4332W) with these features:
- 98% Vehicle Coverage – Domestic, European and Asian vehicles including wireless locate and hi-line/low-line protocols
- Fast Wireless Programming – no pads or cradles needed to program the sensors
- Can Be Programmed With All Major TPMS Tools – Bartec, ATEQ and Snap-on
- Copy/Clone Capability – copy ID from old sensor and program the new sensor
- Three Sensor Program – easy to manage and lower inventory investment
- The DVT-P4332W – specifically designed to work with ALL late model Wireless Auto Locate (WAL) equipped vehicles
- Through The Tire Programming – eliminates need to breakdown tire and wheel reprogram
- Future Update Technology – new protocols can be copied onto the sensors without hardware changes
- Dual Valve Technology – easy interchange between rubber or metal valve options
- Online Data – lookup application data available on Epicor, WHI, Wrench Head, Show-Me-The-Parts and MAM
- Manufactured & Tested – to OE specifications and performance standards
Greg Iorfida, National Sales Manager for Dynamic stated “we are very excited about the addition of these new Pro-Select Sensors. With the continued explosion of the TPMS market, we have placed increased emphasis on new products that will fill the needs of the TPMS service installer as well as assisting distributors and jobbers to exceed their goals for TPMS parts and service sales and profits”.
Also Dynamic’s new TPMS diagnostic/programming tool (DY-46) with OBDII has free updates for five years with a two year warranty. The tool is an upgradable and sturdy tool that wirelessly configures Dynamic’s Pro-Select Sensors in seconds. It will read all OE sensors to include ID number, tire pressure level, temperature and battery status. The DY-46 also provides indirect, manual and auto relearn procedure information and is upgradable to program all popular universal aftermarket sensors.