17-Gallon Low-Profile Oil Drain
No related documents.
Designed for use with heavy-duty trucks, buses, RV’s and other low-profile heavy-duty equipment. Rugged steel construction stands-up to the toughest shop conditions. Can be used as gravity drain or with pump assist evacuation system or optional air evacuation kit.
The all steel construction makes this low-profile drain the workhorse of a heavy-duty repair shop. With a 10″ ground clearance this drain fits under most heavy-duty vehicles, RV’s, and buses.
- 17-gallon capacity reservoir
- 10″ ground clearance
- All steel construction
- 6″ industrial casters
- Long-reach T-Handle
- T-Handle folds for compact storage
- Expanded metal shield reduces splash
- Enclosed reservoir prevents spillage during transport
- Includes a gate valve for gravity draining
- Easily converts to self-evac drain with the JDI-EK air evacuation kit
|Size||48″L x 25″ W x 10″ H|
|Wheel Size – Front||6″ Swivel Casters|
|Wheel Size – Rear||6″ Fixed|
For more detailed information including the Operator’s Manual, see the PDFs below or review our Full Catalog for more equipment options.