20-Gallon Combination Fluid Evacuator & Oil Drain
No related documents.
All-in-one fluid evacuator and self-evacuating oil drain.
- 20-gallon heavy-duty steel tank
- 16″ offset funnel with expanded metal screen
- Self-evacuating with 6′ discharge hose
- Powerful venturi vacuum generator and vacuum gauge
- Wheels and casters are oil and chemical resistant for longer life
- Six suction probes and three “OE Style” adapters with convenient storage tube
- Sight tube for quick indication of fluid level
|Air Pressure for Vacuum||110-115 psi|
|Depressurization Time||120-150 sec.|
|Suction Speed||.04-.05 gpm|
|Wheel Size – Front||4” Casters|
|Wheel Size – Rear||7” Fixed|
|Height Adjustment||50” to 70”|
|Weight – w/bowl||72 lbs.|
20-Gallon Combination Fluid Evacuator and Oil Drain with Transparent Bowl
The JDI-20COMBO-B is equipped with a 2-gallon transparent bowl which gives the operator the option to check quantity and quality of oil prior to discharging into the tank below. The bowl is heat resistant to a maximum of 212 F.
For more detailed information including the Operator’s Manual, see the PDFs below or review our Full Catalog for more equipment options.