Aboveground Used Oil Storage Systems
No related documents.
Used oil evacuation, storage and transfer is safer, cleaner and faster with a pump-assist system from JohnDow Industries.
Ideal for new car dealers, tire and automotive service stores and dealers, heavy-duty fleet owners and operators and municipal garages.
- UL Listed double-wall tank provides 110% secondary containment
- Meets UL 142 specifications as well as the requirements of Uniform Fire Code and NFPA 30
- Workbench style tanks in 180-, 285-, and 500-gallon capacities
- Vertical-style for space saving is available in a 245-gallon capacity
- UL Listed, 1″ air-operated diaphragm pump has a 30 gpm capacity
- Automatic pump shut-off to prevent overfilling
- 3/4″ x 10′ suction hose with quick-connect coupler
- 2″ drop tube with camlock fitting and dust cover
- Air filter/regulator
- Easy-to-read level gauge
- High gloss enamel finish
- Protective cover for pump and shut-off valve
|Model No.||Style||Capacity (Gal)||Dimensions (LxWxH)||Weight|
|AGS-180D||Workbench||180||56″ x 28″ x 40″||725 lbs.|
|AGS-245D||Vertical||245||40″ x 37-1/2″ x 69″||1100 lbs.|
|AGS-285D||Workbench||285||67″ x 31″ x 42″||1100 lbs.|
|AGS-500D||Workbench||500||82″ x 49″ x 40″||1300 lbs.|
For more detailed information, see the PDFs below or review our Full Catalog for more equipment options.