Fixed Hose Reels
No related documents.
Fixed Hose Reels
Available for both automotive and heavy-duty truck applications, reels can be installed in a single location or part of a multiple reel exhaust system.
Fixed Hose Reels:
- Heavy-duty steel frame and drum
- Spring recoil ratchet design stops in convenient positions
- Designed specifically for exhaust extraction applications
- Reels can be mounted on wall, beam or ceiling
- Completely assembled and ready to install
- Includes 25’ of 4” standard or 6” high temp exhaust hose
- Durable power coat finish
- Available colors – blue and black
Fixed Reel and Fan Combination
EuroVent Fixed Hose Reels can be equipped with an exhaust fan to make a self-contained exhaust extraction system.
Retractable Activation Micro-Switch
The New Micro-Switch is an optional on/off switch mounted on retractable hose reels that is activated when the exhaust hose is retracted for operation.
Standard Motor Starter Features:
- 24V low voltage wire signals to motor starter to turn on/off fan
- Fan turns on when the hose is pulled down and turns off when the hose is retracted
- Can be wired in a series of reels to one motor starter
- Proven energy saving feature
- No longer one central on/off switch in shop
Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) Features:
- Pressure sensing control in VFD regulates fan speed depending on the number of hose reels in use
- Fan will increase and/or decrease in speed for more or less air flow needed
- Additional energy savings by not using full fan power unless needed.
For more details on our Hose Reels, see the pdf below. For more EuroVent Exhaust Extraction products, see our Full Catalog