Professional Series Hose Reels
No related documents.
Designed for durable and dependable operation. Air, oil, and grease applications.
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Corrosion resistant powder-coat finish
- 7″ wide “L” shaped base for positive support
- Four-direction non-snag rollers reduce hose wear and abrasion
- Spring is fully enclosed and lubricated
- Full-flow swivel prevents leakage
- Guide arm is adjustable up to nine positions permitting wall, ceiling or floor mount
|Model No.||PSI Rating||Hose Size||Hose Length||Weight|
|Low Pressure for Air, Water & Antifreeze|
|JD-3850||300 psi||3/8″||50′||53 lbs.|
|JD-1250||300 psi||1/2″||50′||59 lbs.|
|Medium Pressure for Motor Oil & ATF|
|JDM-3850||2250 psi||3/8″||50′||53 lbs.|
|JDM-1250||2250 psi||1/2″||50′||57 lbs.|
|High Pressure for Grease|
|JDH-1450||5000 psi||1/4″||50′||53 lbs.|
Adjustable Guide Arm
Guide arm adjusts to nine different positions allowing for a variety of installation options.
Four-Direction Hose Rollers
Hose wear and abrasion is reduced with the four-direction hose guide.
For more detailed information, including the Operator’s manual, see the PDFS below or review our Full Catalog for more equipment options.